Welcome to Germania Mutual Insurance Co.
We are a proud little insurance company and are excited to become part of the World Wide Web; we can’t wait to bring you the benefits of online services.
To make it easier for you to purchase insurance from any of our outstanding brokers, you will find a listing of all our brokers here. And should you need any forms to make claims, they are now only a click away, for your convenience.
We continue to look forward to serving you as we have for more than a century, but also invite you to take advantage of the information and documents provided on this web site. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us, we are always happy to hear from our loyal customers.
Amid the on going concerns regarding COVID-19, Germania Mutual Insurance Office will be CLOSED to the Public until futher notice.
Our staff will be available and will continue to serve our customers while keeping the health and safety a top priority.
We encourage our customers to contact Germania and or your Broker by phone, or via email for any of your insurance needs.
Everyone's health is important to us and we will continue to monitor and abide by the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada during this pandemic.
Thank you for your attention on this matter.
Stay Safe and Healthy
Germania Mutual Insurance Co.
Newly Updated Homeowners Wording Booklet
Additional Coverages Available At Germania Mutual Insurance - Ask Your Broker!
Questions to ask your agent
When you are shopping for insurance, make sure you ask these important questions:
- What different types of insurance policies do you offer?
- What will my insurance cover?
- Does my policy include personal liability coverage?
- What is not covered in my insurance?
- What optional coverage should I consider?
- Do I need full replacement coverage? What is the difference between “replacement cost” and “guaranteed replacement cost”?
- What discounts can I get on my home insurance?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce the cost of my insurance?
- What deductible amount should I have on my policy?